It is also called Idli fry, Idly fry, or Fried idly. It is simply a yummy, crispy, delicious, crunchy and very tempting snack, which can be prepared easily and eaten at any time.
- Idli (fresh or leftover): 5
- Chili powder: 1/2 tsp
- Edible oil for deep frying
· Cut Idlies into required shapes (rectangle, diamond, square, etc.).
· Heat oil for deep frying.
· Deep fry the pieces.
· Remove from oil.
· Sprinkle Chili powder on them.
Serve hot with chutney, Sambar, Idli podi (Dosai podi), Ketchup, or anything you like.