It’s a very delicious non vegetarian dish.
- Rabbit meat: 500 gram (cut into small pieces)
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tbsp
- Salt: As required
- Curry leaves: A few leaves
- Edible oil for frying
Method of Preparation:
- Marinate the pieces of rabbit meat with all the above ingredients except curry leaves for about half an hour.
- Fry the marinated rabbit meat pieces in oil.
- Garnish with the sautéed curry leaves.
Serve hot with anything like cooked rice, chapatti, parantha, purotta, bread, idli, dosai (dosa), vadai (vada), puri (poori), samosa, biriyani, kushka. Also taken with drinks.