It is also called Manjal sola Dosai, Chola maavu thosai, Makki dosai, Makka Chola Dosai, etc.
· Raw Rice: 1 cup
· Corn Kernels: 2 cups
· Green Chilies: 3 to 5
· Ginger piece: 1 inch
· Salt and Edible oil
· Wash the rice.
· Soak it for about five hours.
· Grind it to batter.
· Grind also the corn kernels with green chilies and ginger into a smooth paste.
· Mix the rice batter and corn paste.
· Add required salt and water and prepare dosa batter.
· Heat a pan.
· Apply oil (greasing).
· Pour a ladle of batter on the hot pan and spread evenly with the same ladle.
· Pour a little oil around if needed.
· Cook both the sides under medium flame.
Serve hot with any chutney.