It is a very easy to prepare side dish cum snack. Required number of eggs depends upon how many bondas you need.
- Eggs: As required
- Bengal gram flour (Besan / Kadalai mavu)
- Chili powder
- Edible oil for deep frying
- Hard boil the eggs, remove the shell from each egg and cut each egg into two.
- Make a batter with gram flour, chili powder, salt and water.
- Heat edible oil in a sauce pot / wok (kadhai / kadai / Iruppuchchatti.
- Dip the egg in the batter and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with or without chutney / thuvaiyal / pickle / podi / thokku.