It is a very delicious, energetic, and easy to prepare dessert.
- Ripe banana: 4
- Jathikkai / Jaiphal (Nutmeg): 4
- Cardamom (elakkai / elaichi): 2
- Ghee (clarified butter): 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 1 cup
Method of preparation:
- Peel and mash the banana.
- Make powder from nutmeg and cardamom.
- Make powder from sugar.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
- Add bananas and cook under low flame with constant stirring for about ten minutes.
- Add more ghee if it starts sticking.
- Add sugar and stir till dissolving.
- Add nutmeg and cardamom and remove from flame.
- Spread evenly on a plate.
- Cut into pieces after cooling.
- Serve with a smile.