It is an easy to prepare energetic dessert. It is enjoyable to have during tea time along with snacks. It is also called kodhumai maavu urundai.
Method of preparation:
- Roast 250 grams of wheat flour (Atta / Godhumai mavu).
- Mix 200 grams of grated jaggery (Gud / Vellam) with the roasted flour.
- Add 30 grams of ghee (clarified butter / makkan / vennai).
- Mix well.
- With the help of your palm, prepare ball shaped laddus of your preferred size.
- Serve with or without snacks and tea or coffee.